Ironically, my first post of 2015 is about my final photo session of 2014. Hailing from Sacramento, California, model Rose May was in town for the holidays. She had a vintage Victorian ball gown and was looking to create with a photographer who could capture all the color and splendor the gown had to offer. Who can resist a Victorian ball gown?
December 31 was a chilly evening, but me, my assistant, and model pressed on. I love working with professionals who are dedicated to just making it happen, and being in creative mode was a great way to ring in the New Year.
Bonus Outfit: Ready for an archaeological excursion?
By the way, a lot of great things happened here at Nuajé Visions Photography the latter part of last year. There was so much activity that we, regrettably, fell way behind on our posts. Let’s see…
- We helped launch a new boutique lingerie company.
- Landed not one, but two publication cover photos.
- Captured the transformation of an unused lounge area with pink walls into a luxury hotel suite fit for a Commodore.
- Completed the second year as lead photographer for the University of Maryland, School of Anesthesiology Annual Report.
- Designed arguably one of the best Holiday cards for one of our long-time and most cherished customers.
Stay tuned; we’re playing catch-up.